What is an AED?
AED stands for automated external defibrillator. It’s a portable device used to treat sudden cardiac arrest. An AED can check the heart rhythm and send an electric shock to the heart to try to restore a normal rhythm.
Reasons To Rent An AED
- Summer Camps
- Summer Pools
- Sports Leagues
- Health Club
- At-Risk People
- Boat Races
- Special Events
Do you have questions about whether you should rent an AED? Contact Us for a free consultation.
Fantastic AED Rental Rates!
We bring together great customer service with the best AED rental rates. Throw in expert analysis and an easy AED rental process and you are afforded an experience you will want to repeat year after year. Custom rental periods are also available. Contact us for more information!
About our AED Rentals
- We offer Philips and Cardiac Science AEDs
- All units come with a battery, two sets of pads, and an emergency responder kit
- Pediatric pads are an option for any of our AED Rentals
- All AED rentals are up-to-date with current American Heart Association Guidelines
- All AED rentals are inspected before and after each rental. We maintain current pads, batteries and responder kits for each of our units
- We offer specialized accessories for our AED rentals such as rental AED trainers, rental AED Wall Brackets and rental AED Alarmed Wall Cabinets.
How the Rental Process Works
- Determine how long you need to rent an AED. At AED Rentals, you only pay for when you need the unit.
- Call or email us to receive an AED Rental Agreement. Our simple and friendly AED Rental Agreement makes the process easy.
- Sign and return the AED Rental Agreement. We will charge your credit card and ship your unit ground UPS unless otherwise specified.
- Your unit will arrive with an instruction sheet. Follow the simple instructions and you’re all set!
- When your event is over, follow the return instructions, and attach the enclosed return mailing label. That’s it!