AED Consulting Services, LLC respects your right to privacy.
AED Consulting Services, LLC is always striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers, while building long-lasting relationships. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site.
When you visit our site, you may be providing information to us on two different levels about your visit:
- Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site and
- Personal information you knowingly give us.
We want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
AED Consulting Services, LLC does not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers or site users to outside vendors–except to our physician partners who may require it to provide AED prescriptions where necessary.
AED Consulting Services, LLC does:
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services.)
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our e-mail solicitation lists.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
AED Consulting Services, LLC values your privacy.
Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
As you browse the site, AED Consulting Services, LLC web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site.
- Which pages people visit on our site.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., “mindspring.net” or “aol.com”)
- Which browsers people use to visit our site.
While we may gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.