No matter where you are located in the Unites States, if you have a special event, summer camp, or any other circumstance where you would like to rent an AED, we are here to help! We will work with you to provide the AED rental you need for while answering any questions.
What is an AED?
AED stands for automated external defibrillator. It’s a portable device used to treat sudden cardiac arrest. An AED can check the heart rhythm and send an electric shock to the heart to try to restore a normal rhythm.
Reasons To Rent An AED
Each year, thousands of people die from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). The American Heart Association statistics show that only 10% of people survive SCA outside of a hospital. The presence of an AED and its use greatly increases the chances of survival.
AED Programs nationally see greater than 40% survival rates with the performance of CPR and the use of an AED.
Some examples of our frequent customers:
- Summer Camps
- Summer Pools
- Sports Leagues
- Health Club
- At-Risk People
- Boat Races
- Special Events
- Doctor or Dentist Office’s
Do you have questions about whether you should rent an AED? Contact Us for a free consultation.
Fantastic AED Rental Rates!
We bring together great customer service with the best AED rental rates. Throw in expert analysis and an easy AED rental process and you are afforded an experience you will want to repeat year after year. Custom rental periods are also available. Contact us for more information!
About our AED Rentals
- We offer Philips and Cardiac Science AEDs
- All units come with a battery, two sets of pads, and an emergency responder kit
- Pediatric pads are an option for any of our AED Rentals
- All AED rentals are up-to-date with current American Heart Association Guidelines
- All AED rentals are inspected before and after each rental. We maintain current pads, batteries and responder kits for each unit
- We offer specialized accessories for our AED rentals such as rental AED trainers, rental AED Wall Brackets and rental AED Alarmed Wall Cabinets.